Sunday, January 6, 2013

Launching....

The last month, has been very busy, with kids, the holidays and new artistic endeavors.  I wanted this blog to be perfect before I actually launched it, but that is proving to be a endless journey.

The entire purpose of me starting this blog was for you, the readers, my family and friends to share the experience with me.  I quite honestly, its not perfect, but I know the end result will be worth every moment, doubt, faith, hope, and glimmer of inspiration.  There will be time to polish the rough edges along the way.

With time being a main factor I am launching, Molly's BIG Adventure today, and will be going back of the next few weeks publishing posts I've been fine tuning as well as adding current posts.

I am asking for your support in following me, as well as supporting me on my adventure to the Himalayas, whether you decide to support me as an individual, with your company.  Please feel free to pass this along.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Namaste

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment